[kaffe] kaffe 1.0.7 with qt embedded awt for arm linux

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 02:50:02 PDT 2003

Hi Sankalpa,

--- Sankalpa <sgamwarige at sri.crossvue.com> wrote:

> Still configuration try to build the X.I tried different configuration
> alternatives.Stil I could not set my environment to build --with-awt=qt
> option.
>
> (I tried this with kaffe-1.0.7.tar.gz and kaffe-1.0.6.tar.gz)

You can't set your environment to build like that ... because there is no Qt
based AWT support built in into kaffe 1.0.7 or kaffe 1.0.6. really. Please
believe me, I know it [1], since I wrote the automake support for it in kaffe.

Please, please use kaffe 1.1.0 for your own good.

[1] http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-June/042487.html