[kaffe] libraries/clib/net/InetAddressImpl.c cannot be compiled on old Linux

Ito Kazumitsu ito.kazumitsu at hitachi-cable.co.jp
Fri Jun 13 04:11:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

In message "Re: [kaffe] libraries/clib/net/InetAddressImpl.c cannot be compiled on old Linux"
    on 03/06/13, Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi Ito,
>
> thanks for the patch!

Sorry,  most of them were useless.

> >     libraries/clib/net/InetAddressImpl.c.orig
> >     libraries/clib/net/NetworkInterfaceImpl.c.orig
> >     libraries/clib/net/PlainSocketImpl.c.orig
> >     include/getaddrinfo.h.orig

These file can be used as they are.

When I copied files from CVS,  I forgot to copy "configure".
And my dirty patches were for the old "configure" that
did not work.

> >     include/dummyin6.h.orig

This one needs to be patched.

> > 5.  make 'CFLAGS=-Din_port_t=int -g -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes'

With the new "configure", I can make without giving -Din_port_t=int.

> Looks good, please check the dummyin.h patch in, and send it to the getaddrinfo
> maintainer for inclusion in the next version. I don't think the 'fake'comments
> are really necessary, since it's all fake IPv6 support anyway ;)

OK, I will.