[kaffe] Re: Computing remainders

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 19:27:01 PDT 2003

Hi Tony,

--- Tony Wyatt <wyattaw at optushome.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Dalibor, Marc,
>
> On 30/06/03, you wrote:
>
> >I've attached a patch for the interpreter that should fix this issue for
> >gcc-compiled interpreter on all platforms. It works for me on mips-irix and
> >i386-linux interpreters.
>
> It works fine for me on the m68k Amiga. Now I shall have to update my JIT
> patch - since LONG_xxx_BROKEN isn't there any more.

thanks for testing! I've checked it in.

> BTW - that's tested on 1.0.7 - still can't build 1.1.0.
> Will you still accept patches for 1.0.7? Or is it frozen now?

I'd prefer to see the developement move to 1.1.x series. Of course, we first
need to sort out the build issues on m68k-amigaos. I've just downloaded a geek
gadgets cross compilation toolchain for i368-linux. While I don't have an
amiga, that means I can get a rough idea on what's going wrong in kaffe's build
system for amigaos.