[kaffe] Bug Report: accessing array doesn't throw NullPointerException under MIPS

Matthew Tippett matthew at casero.com
Thu Mar 6 08:11:02 PST 2003

Correct, the intrp engine works fine (albiet *SO* much slower).

The test are now passing.

Kevin, since you seem to implicated as being the MIPS assembly guru, is
there any way that I can assist with the JIT3 engine fixed?

Since our application is running on an embedded (300 Mhz, 30 MB RAM)
system my gut feeling would be that we would get a better mix of
performance/memory with JIT.  Is there anything definitive for kaffe?

Regards,

Matthew

--
Matthew Tippett - matthew at casero.com - (647) 439 0102 x4117
Platform/Software Engineer - Casero Inc

-----

The information contained in this message is proprietary of Casero Inc.,
protected from disclosure, and may be privileged. The information is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) of the
message. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.