[kaffe] Compare kaffe and IBMJava2-131 Java Virtual Machine.

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Tue Mar 11 17:22:01 PST 2003

Dalibor Topic (robilad at yahoo.com) wrote:

> Could you inject the ObjectCounter code into the
> java.util.HashMap class, add a call to it in the
> HashMap Entry constructor and add a call to print out
> the trace cache in Runtime.exit()? I am really
> interested who is allocating all these little things
> ;)
>
> I could also provide you with a patch tonight, if
> that's easier for you.

It looks like I'll need the patch.  My attempt to add this code
caused kaffe to dump core immediately.

I must warn you that I'm a decent C programmer, but *not* an
object-oriented language programmer. :-/

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |