[kaffe] [Fwd: kaffe added to Gmane]

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Wed Mar 12 07:45:01 PST 2003

This is sort of cool.  If anybody wants to read the mailing list
via NNTP, you can do it now.

If we end up getting spam via this, I'll request that the gateway
be made unidirectional.  However, this project is being run by
Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen and friends, so I think it's OK.  (I'm
a former Gnus user.  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim