[kaffe] kaffe installation

Matthew Tippett matthew.tippett at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 28 04:35:02 PST 2003

Discovered a similar problem on a MIPS embedded system.  Looking at
config.log, it looks like it can't find cpp - it is looking in /lib/cpp
for me.  (Which obviously is wrong).  By any chance are you using gcc-3.2?

The workaround that I did was add a symbolic link from /usr/bin/cpp to
/lib/cpp and pass the --with-includes=/usr/include.  That built.  You
may find that the output ./configure has lots of

	checking for stdio.h... no

Type messages, that is the problem that I had.

Regards,

Matthew