[kaffe] [Fwd: Re: present but cannot be compiled (Was: Bug report)]

Dalibor Topic robilad@yahoo.com
Thu May 15 04:45:01 2003

Hi Justin,

thanks for looking into it. I've fixed the problem with Xshm.h, but I'm not
sure how to go about the problem with the asm header. It comes from glibc and
linux kernel disagreeing about a type.

I'm not sure why kaffe includes asm headers on linux, so I'd rather not touch
it ;)