[kaffe] Re: 1.1.0 wishlist

Helmer Krämer hkraemer at freenet.de
Mon May 12 09:39:01 PDT 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003 09:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Dalibor,

you seem to be too quick for me ...

> +   fix 1.2 style class loading

If nobody else is working on this one at the moment, I could provide
a (surprisingly) working patch. It basically makes kaffe distinguish
between the bootclasspath and the application classpath and defines a
code source for the application classes. Biggest issue with this patch
is the nonexisting support for certificates.

> I've got a patch that lets tomcat 4 load quite a bit. It'll need some polishing
> before I can check it in, though.

what does "quite a bit" mean? Does it start and run?

Greetings,
Helmer