[kaffe] Re: 1.1.0 wishlist

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon May 12 10:28:01 PDT 2003

Dalibor Topic wrote:
>>Is kaffe updated to libtool 1.5 (released 15 April) yet?
> Yes. Just a few days ago ;)

Ahh, thanks.

> Is there any chance of getting you to write a small FAQ.cross-compilation, now
> that libtool 1.5 is in? ;)

Here's my situation. I would like to get kaffe running on a ppc405.
This strange beast has 1) no floating point unit,
and 2) needs strange workarounds for atomic operations
(see http://www.kegel.com/xgcc3/ppc405erratum77.html ).
None of this is anywhere near the top of my priority list,
but if you were to point out how to disable references
to the hardware fpu in kaffe, that might nudge me into
trying it out, and writing that faq en passant...
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com