[kaffe] ClassLoader isn't working like I expected

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 09:19:01 PDT 2003

Hi Tom,

thanks for the bug report. The problem comes from kaffe's ClassLoader
implementation. It uses the bootstrap class loader to load t, so it returns
null as it's ClassLoader. Bang.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is an easy fix. I've played with improving
kaffe's class loading before with only limited success so far. I'm putting some
hope in Helmer's next bootstrap/application class loader separation patch.