[kaffe] jBoss & Kaffe

Ronald Aigner ra3 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed May 14 00:20:02 PDT 2003

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 18:54, Ronald Aigner wrote:
> And jBoss starts, I didn't try any of the applications yet. This will be my
> next step...
I gues I was a little bit too fast with this: I didn't find and "ERROR" string
in the debug log, and thus assumed no error occured.
If I run kaffe with jBoss without "-vmdebug ..." I get:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.lang.Class.getProtectionDomain(Class.java:305)
        at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:97)
        at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:381)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:334)

If I sepcify some debug options, kaffe coredumps... I attached the last 500
lines just before the core dump. The log was generated using:
-vmdebug EXCEPTION, INIT, INITCLASSPATH, GCSTAT, JARFILES, CODEATTR, ELOOKUP,
MLOOKUP, CLASSLOOKUP, JIT, MOREJIT, CLASSFILE, NEWOBJECT, FINALIZE, READCLASS

Where could I start looking?

Greetings Ron.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen/With regards