[kaffe] Bug [CVS version]: class not found

Hervé Roussain Herve.Roussain at univ-ubs.fr
Thu May 15 05:57:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've just tried to compile the last CVS version, and I get this error
message:

(...)
[ parsed kaffe/util/UTF8.java in 8 ms ]
java/util/AbstractList.java:920: error:Cannot find class "RandomAccess"
[JLS 8]
make[1]: *** [lib/stamp] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/roussain/kaffe/libraries/javalib'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

This is because java/util/RandomAccess.java is not in essential.files,
and the recently modified AbstractList.java use it.

Solution: move the line "java/util/RandomAccess.java" from
.../javalib/profiles/{default/core.files,allatonce/all.files) to
.../javalib/essential.files

I've tried, but it should work since RandomAccess have no other
dependencies.

Cheers,
Hervé