[kaffe] Saxon does not work with the CVS version of kaffe

Ito Kazumitsu ito.kazumitsu at hitachi-cable.co.jp
Mon May 19 03:59:02 PDT 2003

In message "[kaffe] Saxon does not work with the CVS version of kaffe"
    on 03/05/18, Ito Kazumitsu <kaz at maczuka.gcd.org> writes:

> Th recent CVS version of kaffe (mine is
>    "ChangeLog head: 2003-05-15 Tim Stack <stack at cs.utah.edu>"
> ) makes Saxon produce broken output.
>
> The XSLT processor runs as if normally,  but all Japanese characters
> that are supposed to be in the output document are lost.

Not only Japanese but all characters may be lost.

Studying this case,  I found some bugs in GNU Classpath's

    java/nio/CharBuffer.java

    and

    java/nio/Buffer.java

and sent bug reports to GNU Classpath mailing list.

GNU Classpath's CVS repository has already been fixed.