[kaffe] -Xxprof in kaffe

kalyan ram ckalyan76 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 14:09:01 PDT 2003

Hai
I downloaded Kprof(a visualization tool) which works
on gprof
 output.But Kaffe has xprof facility(I think so from
what I see in the
 directory structure...I am not sure) which will
configure kaffe in such a way
 that gprof can work.From the output constructed by
gprof,we can use Kprof.

 I did the following while installing kaffe:
 1)./configure --enable-xprofiling --with-staticvm
--with-staticlib
 --with-profiling
 2)make
 3)make install
 When I type:
 kaffe -Xxprof Helloworld
 ...it says -Xxprof command not found...

My objective is to construct a call graph with the
help of Kprof.I am using Red Hat Linux 7.3 and
Kaffe-1.0.7 version.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ram