[kaffe] Patch queue status update
robilad at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 08:13:01 PDT 2003
The latest patch queue status update:
* jim's qtopia-awt: I still need to merge it in, but I doubt I have the time.
* daniel's linkedlistiterator: will go in, unless we revert the collections
* tony's class dump program: may go in, I need to give it a try
* kiyo's & tim's ssize_t vs size_t patch: unresolved.
* kiyo's getifaddr.c patch: unresolved.
* kiyo's m68k optimization patch: it's not clear what the reason for the
breakage is, so just adding the assertion back is sub-optimal ;) since the
change log entry for that assertion's removal says:
2003-02-10 Helmer Kraemer <hkraemer at freenet.de>
(callMethodV): Removed bogus assertion
* gwenole's internal test: needs to be merged in the regression test framework,
gwenole wanted to do that and send a patch.
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
More information about the kaffe