[kaffe] Patch queue status update

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 08:13:01 PDT 2003

The latest patch queue status update:

pending patches:

* jim's qtopia-awt: I still need to merge it in, but I doubt I have the time.

* daniel's linkedlistiterator: will go in, unless we revert the collections
merge.

* tony's class dump program: may go in, I need to give it a try

* kiyo's & tim's ssize_t vs size_t patch: unresolved.

* kiyo's getifaddr.c patch: unresolved.

* kiyo's m68k optimization patch: it's not clear what the reason for the
breakage is, so just adding the assertion back is sub-optimal ;) since the
change log entry for that assertion's removal says:

2003-02-10  Helmer Kraemer  <hkraemer at freenet.de>

       * kaffe/kaffevm/support.c
       (callMethodV): Removed bogus assertion

* gwenole's internal test: needs to be merged in the regression test framework,
gwenole wanted to do that and send a patch.