[kaffe] Arrays.equals

Daniel Bonniot Daniel.Bonniot at inria.fr
Thu May 22 05:10:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

Is there any reason to include a testcase for java libs in Kaffe's suite
instead of putting it into Mauve?
It seems like missing an opportunity to make free VMs benefit from each
other.

>But I wouldn't want to enforce a specific indentation style, since we are using
>third party sources from different projects and they may have different
>opinions on indentation. Re-indenting their files could make merging harder
>than necessary.

I see.
Are there published (emacs) indentation style for Classpath (and
others)? It seems like prj.el should be able to automagically guess the
file source (looking for Classpath header, Kaffe header, ...), and apply
the corresponding style.

Daniel