[kaffe] stringParsing.c

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Thu May 22 08:01:01 PDT 2003

Hi Dalibor,
>> > machine architecture (long long story...), if someone can check whether
>> this file is ok for gcc-3.0.3, I will try to dig into this problem.
>What's the compiler error message?

Looks like Tim has already taken care of this bug, thanks.

>> BTW, this file is merged 2003-04-25 by Tim but effectively merged
>> 2003-05-07 by Dalibor, am I right?
>
>I love ViewCVS :
>http://www.kaffe.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/stringParsing.c
>
>checked in on 2003-04-25, modified by me 2003-05-21.

ViewCVS is very good tool, but can not tell inter-file bug. It was
checked in on 2003-04-25, but until 2003-05-07, Makefile.in in the
cvs is not modified, and the modification in Makefile.am is not reflected.

Or shall we check everytime from doing automake?

Kiyo