[kaffe] Kaffe-AWT-QT

Samuel samuel at hectrix.com
Fri May 23 02:29:01 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,
    I just join this mailing list. Please forgive me if this question already anwsered.
    I am trying to build up the kaffe with QT to be the GUI library. I have already compiled the kaffe with the parameter "--with-awt=qt --with-qtdir=/...". However, I still cannot work with the kaffe with gui. Anything I need to do before I run Kaffe? I already try to compile the kaffe-awt-qt before but it returns error on line 246 of the toolkit.h. Anything can make me work for java with qt? Any idea is welcome.

Thanks.
Samuel