[kaffe] does kaffe support sun jsse officially?

차준혁 jhcha at web.dwe.co.kr
Mon May 26 11:47:01 PDT 2003

Hi there.
I'm still trying to run jsse with kaffe.
But it's not easy to me.....-.-;

When I run a sample program with debuging mode, the following error is
printed.

--------------
keyStore is :
keyStore type is : JKS
init keystore
default context init failed: java.security.PrivilegedActionException
java.net.SocketException: SSL implementation not available
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Throwable.java:native)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:38)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:24)
        at java.io.IOException.<init>(IOException.java:24)
        at java.net.SocketException.<init>(SocketException.java:21)
        at
javax.net.ssl.DefaultSSLSocketFactory.createSocket(DashoA6275:line unknown,
pc 0x819f3c5)
        at SSLSocketClient.main(SSLSocketClient.java:41)