[kaffe] Saxon does not work with the CVS version of kaffe

Ito Kazumitsu kaz at maczuka.gcd.org
Wed May 28 11:27:01 PDT 2003

:> --- Ito Kazumitsu <ito.kazumitsu at hitachi-cable.co.jp> wrote:

>> Studying this case,  I found some bugs in GNU Classpath's
>>
>> java/nio/CharBuffer.java
>>
>> and
>>
>> java/nio/Buffer.java

GNU Classpath's java/nio and gnu/java/nio files have been fixed.
So I have just merged them into kaffe.

:> Since Daniel discovered problems with the Collection classes I merged in from
:> Classpath, I assume that this might have something to do with it as well. Could
:> you revert the collection classes to the previous version and try again?

It seems collection classes have nothing to do with my case.  Just updating
java/nio/* and gnu/java/nio/* had a good effect for me.