[kaffe] Re: Makefile for java.nio

Daniel Bonniot Daniel.Bonniot at inria.fr
Wed May 28 12:46:01 PDT 2003

The build also fails with jikes:

Found 11 semantic errors compiling "gnu/java/nio/CharBufferImpl.java":

    55.     this.backing_buffer = new char [cap];
                 ^------------^
*** Semantic Error: The field "backing_buffer" in type
"java.nio.CharBuffer" has default access and is not accessible here.

    62.     this.backing_buffer = array;
*** Semantic Error: The field "backing_buffer" in type
"java.nio.CharBuffer" has default access and is not accessible here.

etc ...

Could the person who fixes this send me a mail (I am not on the list).

Thanks,

Daniel