[kaffe] Bug in thread-impl.c

Nicolas Le Sommer Nicolas.Le-Sommer at univ-ubs.fr
Sat May 31 07:16:01 PDT 2003

Hi all,
I am trying to install the current CVS version of Kaffe and I have the
following problems :

thread-impl.c: In function `tDumpList':
thread-impl.c:194: `stat_act' undeclared (first use in this function)
thread-impl.c:194: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
thread-impl.c:194: for each function it appears in.)
thread-impl.c:194: `stat_susp' undeclared (first use in this function)
thread-impl.c:194: `stat_block' undeclared (first use in this function)
thread-impl.c: In function `jthread_exit':
thread-impl.c:764: `deadlockWatchdog' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make[4]: *** [thread-impl.lo] Erreur 1

Notice that I have also problems when I have built the java classes
(make build-classes)(awt classes not found). I have solved the problem by
copying the java classes of the directory java/awt/widgets/ in the
directory java/awt/. I think it is because it exist two implementations
of TextArea ... (one in widgets, and another in win32). I think that it
is suitable to copy the java classes of one of these directories in the
java/awt/ directory before compiling classes.

Best regards
Nico