[kaffe] (no subject)

S. Meslin-Weber twiun at adorphuye.com
Mon Nov 17 11:22:02 PST 2003

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled on some interesting algorithm documents today and thought
others implementing low-level primitives in Java (Graphics and/or Java2D)
might find them useful. I emailed the author and we are welcome to use the
documents at:

http://www.magic-software.com/Documentation/

Hope some other than I will find this useful!

Thanks,

Stephane

P.S. I'm including his email for information (both addresses are readily
available on our respective sites so no point masking them):