[kaffe] Re: Graphical Algorithm documents

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Wed Nov 19 14:49:01 PST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 20:16, S. Meslin-Weber wrote:
> I stumbled on some interesting algorithm documents today and thought
> others implementing low-level primitives in Java (Graphics and/or Java2D)
> might find them useful. I emailed the author and we are welcome to use the
> documents at:
>
> http://www.magic-software.com/Documentation/
>
> Hope some other than I will find this useful!

Thanks for that info. It looks very useful.
It is of course OK to read about those algorithms and create an
implementation of them for inclusion in GNU Classpath. But please
contact me before you use/copy any code snippets. The commercial-use
restrictions in their license look confusing to me and when we want to
use it in GNU Classpath (which may be used commercially) we certainly
have to contact the author about it (and check with fsf-licensing).

Thanks,

Mark "paranoia maintainer" Wielaard