[kaffe] Re: GregorianCalendar fixes

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Tue Nov 25 12:21:02 PST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 23:57, Ito Kazumitsu wrote:

> 2003-11-25  Ito Kazumitsu  <kaz at maczuka.gcd.org>
>
> 	* java/util/GregorianCalendar.java (getLinearTime): Avoid counting
>           the leap day of the leap year twice.
> 	  (computeFields): First week of month is 1 not 0.

Thanks (I made it real sentences - starting with a capital).
Looked some more at the code and I see now that the the first change was
inside a if (time >= gregorianCutover) so it now makes more sense to me.
And the second change seems correct given the above remark.
I'll commit it in Classpath.

Thanks for your work (and patience before it was accepted),

Mark