[kaffe] DocBook and Maven proposal

Michael Franz mvfranz at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 08:16:01 PST 2003

--- Jim Pick <jim at kaffe.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to figure out a good way of integrating
> better documentation
> into the project.

Cool.
<snip>
> Additionally, we want to support generating and
> shipping Javadoc
> documentation (probably using gjdoc as our Javadoc
> implemention).

I have been thinking about this for the past few days,
however I am interested in documenting the C code that
makes up Kaffe.  I am familiar with HeaderDoc from
Apple and have been looking at GPL alternatives.  I
have found Doxygen that seems to be very complete and
has been used in a number of projects.
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/ Here is a list
of other free source code documentation tools.
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/links.html

I took a brief look at gjdoc, but there is only the
cvs code.  What will be the feature set of gjdoc?

Michael