[kaffe] bug report: make check failed (1 of 144 tests failed)

jrandom auto97841 at hushmail.com
Sun Oct 12 10:05:30 PDT 2003

I just pulled from cvs, ./configure ; make ; make check and everything
was fine up until

FAIL: KaffeInternal.java

> gcc -v
Using builtin specs.
gcc version 2.95.4 20020320 [FreeBSD]

Trying with gcc version 3.3.1 20030707 (prerelease) [FreeBSD]:
(make clean ; ./configure ; make ; make check) gets the same failure.

Let me know if there's something I can do, test, or whatnot.

Gracias,
-jrandom

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434