[kaffe] babylon chat server

M.D. DeWar mark at s-wit.net
Mon Oct 13 11:18:02 PDT 2003

Hello
I installed kaffe 1.0.7 on my freebsd 4.8 machine.
I d/l the babylon chat server program.
Kaffe was installed per the docs.
When I try to run the babylon server I get this error.
I am not sure were the issue lies. I tried with the java and kaffe bins

spiderman# ./java /temp/babylon-2.1_BETA/babylonServer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: /temp/babylon-2/1_BETA/babylonServer
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:native)

spiderman# ./kaffe /temp/babylon-2.1_BETA/babylonServer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: /temp/babylon-2/1_BETA/babylonServer
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:native)

also the java/kaffe in the jre directory.

Thanks
Mark DeWar