[kaffe] Re: kaffe digest, Vol 1 #717 - 9 msgs

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Thu Oct 23 09:08:02 PDT 2003

Hi Syed,

Syed Mudasir ahmed wrote:
> hi,
> thanks for the reply, i do not have time to complie
> gcc bcoz the relase is 2mor. i have devlier it.

I assume that means tomorrow? Then your best bet is to hack on
sysdepCallMethod and try to fix it to work with your ppc_8xx+gcc
combination.

> if there any patch avaible.

According to http://www.mail-archive.com/kaffe@kaffe.org/msg03449.html
david cowan has built kaffe 1.1.1 on ppc_8xx, you may want to try to get
in touch with him, and see if he can share his experiences with you.

> pls let me know if it is possible to go ahaed with
> this.

I hope you can work something out, but if you have to deliver tomorrow
... best of luck!

p.s. please don't include all of the digest in your replies to the list,
just the relevant bits you're replying to.