[kaffe] javalib segfault when compiling

Hakon Gunsen hakon_ at everyday.com
Thu Oct 30 13:43:02 PST 2003

>Hi Hakon,
>thanks for testing the CVS HEAD and the bug report. It's kind of weird:
>I've done the same with current CVS head on my box (i686-linux) and it works without >problems, all regression tests pass.
>Could you tell us some more about your system configuration, os, cpu type, uname -a >output, configure line you used to build kaffe?
>
>cheers,
>dalibor topic

Yes, I should have mentioned I use the current beta relase of Red Hat, renamed "Fedora Core".
So I'm aware it could imply problems. But then I'm not sure if it's a problem with the OS.
Anyway I use the "test 3" release which holds gcc-3.3.1-6 and make-3.79.1-18.
Here is the ouput from $ uname -a

Linux localhost 2.4.22-1.2088.nptl #1 Thu Oct 9 20:39:56 EDT 2003 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

Besides that, I used a simple $ './configure'  plus  'make'  command.

Thanks for the help
Hakon