[kaffe] CVS kaffe (dalibor): small fix for argument checking in java.awt.BasicStroke

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Sep 3 07:13:02 PDT 2003

> http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/loc.png on kaffe due to the lack of swing and an UnsupportedOperationException

By the way, on the above picture you can quite nicely see the effect of
having a couple of great, dedicated developers work on kaffe in the last
  months. Thanks to all involved, you know who you are ;)

We should also expand the AUTHORS file, I think, to reflect the recent
additions to the kaffe developer team. The above picture shows the
positive effect they took on kaffe's development better than a thousand
of words :)