[kaffe] kaffe plugin

nmag only gnulinux at ec-red.com
Sat Sep 20 04:55:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

Well, I'm reading about XPCOM, I got the kaffe mozilla plugin source,
I'm reading and studying the source code, I will be ready to start as
soon as possible, but I need some information, where I can announce to
the mozilla developers that I work on kaffe plugin? is there a list? I
appreciate if you can send me the link for subscription.

Thank a lot!