[kaffe] unexpected java.lang.IllegalAccessError

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Sep 22 04:55:02 PDT 2003

Helmer Krämer wrote:

> Speaking about kjc - is the project still alive?
> I mean at the moment it looks like more and more
> people start using kaffe and we're thus running
> into several bugs in kjc that can be triggered by
> pretty usual java programs (could've been spotted
> earlier).

Yes, kjc is still alive, they've checked in some of Guilhem's and Jim's
patches in their CVS, AFAIK. Their CVS server seems to be updated daily.
But they seem to be putting most of their work right now into their
VisualKopiCompiler thing.

there is a java compiler test suite, jacks, btw. Jim may want to include
it in his regression testing setup. I don't think he has had a lot of
time to hack on it, though ...