[kaffe] current HP-UX 10.20

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Fri Sep 26 05:09:02 PDT 2003

Hey!

I'm sort of in business again. Current HP-UX status here at my home.

I got the CVS of 26 Sept morning (AFAIK it should already include some
of Dalibor improvments). Reconfigured from scratch (with pure math)

Build fails after some hours with:

/bin/sh ./rebuildLib @essential.files
/rebuildLib[28]: test: Specify a parameter with this command.
Compiling classes from  @essential.files  using  /home/multix/kaffe-cvs/
hpux-build/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -mx 256M at.dms.kjc.Main
/rebuildLib[58]: 18631 Bus error(coredump)
gmake[1]: *** [lib/stamp] Error 138
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/multix/kaffe-cvs/hpux-build/libraries/
javalib'

since this error is different than the one Dalibor reported on his HP-UX
build... I want to know first if I got furthe than him or I have
encountered another problem...

Cheers,
Riccardo