[kaffe] Is kaffe the "home" of KJC now?

Stuart Ballard sballard at netreach.com
Thu Apr 1 13:53:02 PST 2004

I'm looking for the "latest" source code of KJC because I need a Free
Software Java compiler written in Java to use as a starting point for a
project I'm hoping to work on. I'm a little confused as to where I
should find the latest code.

First, there's http://www.dms.at/kopi/, which looks like a KJC homepage
but the "Latest News" is from July 2002. Then AIUI Kaffe includes a
version of KJC in its distribution which is used to build the class
library, among other things.

Is either of these the "official" latest version of KJC? Is there an
"official" latest version of KJC at all? Is either (or any other) under
active development? My project may involve wanting to push some changes
back into KJC - is that likely to be possible?

Thanks in advance for any information,
Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer