[kaffe] kaffe cvs and gcc warnings

Adam Heath doogie at debian.org
Sat Apr 3 22:36:02 PST 2004

Well, I've been busy tonight.  When I started, there were 3500 warnings on my
system.  After discussion with a few debian and kaffe people online, it was
decided to remove -Wpadded.  This removed 900 warnings.

Then, I disabled -Wall in configure, and instead placed each warning option
separately.  I also added a few more warnings, both to configure, and to
scripts/sort-warnings.pl.  This brought it back up to almost 3300.

Then, I attacked a few large warning groups, and now it's down to 2044!.

I think I'm done for the night.  :)

ps: :%s/\tOUT = \(.*\);/\tOUT(\1);/g is a *very* helpful command.