[kaffe] Next development release planning - 1.1.5

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Apr 6 06:07:02 PDT 2004

Salut Remy,

Remy Maucherat wrote:

> I've always had trouble building on Cygwin. Since I sort of understood
> this was a supported platform, am I doing soemthing wrong ? (or is a fix
> in sight for this release ?)

It's in 'known-to-be-broken-but-we-can't-du-much-about-it' state. :(

Currently we are waiting for a bug in Cygwin to be fixed [1] and signal
handlers to be added to it [2]. cgf has been working on adding signal
handler support in recent cygwin versions, so there might have been some
progress in this area.

[1]
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin/42015/match=cygwin+dalibor+kaffe
[2]