[kaffe] Static Bootable Kaffe

Steven Augart augart at watson.ibm.com
Fri Apr 9 18:26:03 PDT 2004

You'll want to run "ldd" on the kaffe-bin image just to make really
sure that it doesn't contain any dependencies upon shared libraries.

I assume that you have some way of passing arguments to Kaffe?  Or
have you modified it so that you imply some arguments by default?

--
Steven Augart

Jikes RVM, a free, open source, Virtual Machine:
http://oss.software.ibm.com/jikesrvm