[kaffe] Strange native library behavior in CVS version

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Tue Apr 13 09:47:02 PDT 2004

Hi all,

  After cvs updating, I found cvs version could not work with
JSDL due to being unable to load native library of JSDL. I use
the same script to invoke KaffeVM, but I got different result:

$ cat run-demo
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=`pwd`
/usr/lib/kaffe/bin/kaffe  -cp lib/jsdl-0.2.jar:`pwd` sdl.test.${1}

  Kaffe 1.1.4 (provided by Debian sid) works well, but cvs
version doesn't. Here is my configuration:

Configuration/Compilation options:
  Compile date  : 4/14 00:17:52 CST 2004
  Install prefix: /opt
  Thread system : unix-pthreads
  CC            : gcc
  CFLAGS        : -g -O2 -Wno-import -Wchar-subscripts -Wcomment
-Wformat=2 -Wimplicit-int -Wmain -Wmissing-braces -Wmultichar
-Wparentheses -Wsequence-point -Wreturn-type -Wswitch -Wtrigraphs
-Wunused-function -Wunused-label -Wunused-parameter -Wunused-variable
-Wunused-value -Wuninitialized -W -Wfloat-equal -Wundef -Wendif-labels
-Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align
-Wwrite-strings -Wconversion -Wsign-compare -Waggregate-return
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
-Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wpacked -Wredundant-decls
-Wnested-externs -Wunreachable-code -Winline -Wlong-long
-Wdisabled-optimization
  LDFLAGS       :
  ChangeLog head: 2004-04-13  Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe.org>

  Could anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Jim Huang