[kaffe] Solaris on UltraSparc fails

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Wed Apr 14 17:08:02 PDT 2004

Hello,

Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError: ld.so.1: /nfs_mnt/kaffe_cvs/sunos-v9/
kaffe/kaffe/.libs/kaffe-bin: fatal: ../../libraries/clib/zip//libnio.so:
open failed: No su../../libraries/clib/zip//libnio
Adding its directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH may help.
	at java.lang.VMThrowable.fillInStackTrace(VMThrowable.java:native)
	at java.lang.VMThrowable.fillInStackTrace(VMThrowable.java:76)
	at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Throwable.java:488)
	at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:157)
	at java.lang.Error.<init>(Error.java:81)
	at java.lang.LinkageError.<init>(LinkageError.java:72)

I thought that dalibor submitted a make patch for this together with the
gjdoc stuff? I hope this is fixed soon, it seems the same error as on
sparc32 and on NetBSD.
Probably other platforms just break earlier :)

-R

PS: I did some OpenBSD/68k progress! I cleaned up my first patch a bit
against m68k/jit.h and see they aren't the same (I rearranged blocks). I
also found some missing includes. I will test evrything tomorrow (2AM
now). Once it works this way, maybe the different jit.h files can be
unified.