[kaffe] FileOutputStream error? [Part-1]

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Thu Apr 15 07:22:04 PDT 2004

Hi !

At least for the patch concerning FileOutputStream I completely agree
with you. This should be checked according to java specs. So I'll apply
it asap (btw, it should go into GNU Classpath too). For the second
problem I have not for the moment the time to completely analyze it but
I'll do it asap (this evening).

Thanks a lot !

Cheers,

Guilhem.

Nektarios K. Papadopoulos wrote:
| I tried to post the following message yesterday, but it got held from
| the list due to size limitations until the list moderator can review it
| for approval.
|
| I am resenting it in three pieces (debug-out.intrp and debug-out.jit3)
| in following messages.
| If this is not the rigth thing to do, please let me know and it will not
| happen again.
|
| =====================FileOutputStream error?  [Part-1]=================
|
| Since (yesterday I think) the latest CVS code compiles OK, but two of
| the regression tests (FileChecks and LoaderTest) that use to work now
fail.
| I am using both interpreter engine and jit3 engine
| (see attached keffe -fullversion outputs).
|
| With the jit3  all seem to be ok (make check reports PASS).
| With the interpreter both fail.
|
| The problem with FileChecks is corrected with the attached patch.
| I think the patch is clean but I can't understand why it works with jit3?
|

| Index: libraries/javalib/java/io/FileOutputStream.java
| RCS file:
/cvs/kaffe/kaffe/libraries/javalib/java/io/FileOutputStream.java,v