[kaffe] great OpenBSD/68k news (relatively)

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Fri Apr 16 11:08:05 PDT 2004

Hey,

with my latest patch... I get:

/bin/sh ./rebuildLib @essential.files
Compiling classes from  @essential.files  using  /home/multix/kaffe-cvs/
openbsd-68k/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -mx 256M at.dms.kjc.Main
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/NullPointerException
Abort (core dumped)
gmake[1]: *** [lib/stamp] Error 134

This is great progress and Dalibor should have already have committed
the patch. From now on I fear I need help from one of those big 68K
Gurus like Kyio.
It takes several hours every time on a 68030 at 25MHz, just too much to
blindly recompile :)

The logs will be as always put on http://multix.dyndns.org (and if my
server i snot up check http://homepage.mac.com/riccardo_mottola/kaffe-
devel/ but I am often lazy with the updates)

-Riccardo