[kaffe] OpenBSD/sparc failure

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Fri Apr 16 15:25:03 PDT 2004

Hello,

building today on OpenBSD/sparc yields a core dump :)

[ checked body of java/text/DateFormat.java in 3,009 ms ]
[ checked body of java/text/DateFormatSymbols.java in 1,314 ms ]
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/NullPointerException
Abort (core dumped)
gmake[1]: *** [lib/stamp] Error 134

wow, all those NPE's ... they lurk everywhere.

-Ric

(PS: I'm trying to build on solaris, ultrasparc. But libltdl configure
gives me a big headache. Typical tricks like touching files in sequence
didn't help... )