[kaffe] Performance considerably worsened

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Fri Apr 23 23:28:02 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 03:14, Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't you feel the worsening of performance of kaffe these days?

Hi Ito,

Could you tell me if it concerns only the base classes initialization
(try to run kaffe with -vmdebug INIT and see if it seems to run faster
or slower) because it may due to the stack detection. There are other OS
dependent solutions (which are a lot faster !) to detect stack
boundaries and I will have to implement them.

Cheers,

Guilhem.