[kaffe] Feature freeze this weekend and upcoming release

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Sun Apr 25 09:25:02 PDT 2004


Just a friendly reminder - I'd like to try to branch
and hopefully release 1.1.5 next Sunday.

So today, as planned, I'd like to call for a "feature
freeze" -- so please hold off on checking in anything
that's going to require additional testing until after
the release branch has been made next weekend.

I'd also like to ask for people to try building and
testing the latest code on as many platforms and in
as many configurations as possible over the next week.


  - Jim

More information about the kaffe mailing list