[kaffe] Linux Mac68k status

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Wed Apr 28 08:49:04 PDT 2004

I don't know if there should have been progress on Linux mac68k. But
there is none :) I tried compiling again on Debian, SID with gcc 3.3.

The problem is awlays the same, whren kjc should run, kaffe-bin just
hangs there consuming no CPU and getting no output at all

This is what I get: I never have seen the second error message.

/bin/sh ./rebuildLib @essential.files
Compiling classes from  @essential.files  using  /home/multix/kaffe-cvs/
no-inline/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -mx 256M at.dms.kjc.Main
/home/multix/kaffe-cvs/no-inline/kaffe/kaffe/../kaffevm/.libs/libkaffevm-
1.1.x-cvs.so: Unsupported relocation type 6 in non-PLT relocations

gmake[1]: *** [lib/stamp] Error 1

the second error message happened only when I killed the process (or
maybe I didn't notice it earlier). I have never noticed it before.

-Ric