[kaffe] Re: armv5b regression tests

Jari Korva jpkorva at iki.fi
Wed Aug 25 01:53:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

I built sed, diffutils, grep and textutils for by device now (busybox
versions did not work), modified TestScript so that it
runs the classes from a jar (to work around the bug) and then executed
"./TestScript *.java" against cvs version from 2004-08-16.  Afterwards I
found these .fails:

BadFloatTest.fail
ClassGC.fail
CLTestConc.fail
CLTest.fail
CLTestFindLoaded.fail
CLTestJLock.fail
CLTestLie.fail
DoubleComp.fail
DoubleConst.fail
DoubleCvt.fail
DoubleNeg.fail
DoublePrint.fail
ExceptionTestClassLoader2.fail
ExceptionTestClassLoader.fail
finaltest.fail
FPUStack.fail
LostTrampolineFrame.fail
NoClassDefTest.fail
SerialUID.fail
TestMessageFormat.fail
TestSerialVersions.fail
WaitTest.fail

You can get all the fails and outs from:

http://princess.willab.fi/~jko/kaffe-armv5b-regression.tar.gz

Cheers,
  Jari