[kaffe] __SIGRTMIN undefined: kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-pthreads/thread-impl.c

Ito Kazumitsu kaz at maczuka.gcd.org
Fri Aug 6 16:43:47 PDT 2004

>>>>> "`" == Ito Kazumitsu <kaz at maczuka.gcd.org> writes:
>>>>> ":" == Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe.org> writes:

`> :> SIGUSR1 may be used but it is a problem for old LinuxThreads
`> :> implementation. I can try SIGIO which should not be used in kaffe...
`> :>
`> :> In the meanwhile, I suggest you to put SIGUSR1 anyway.
`>
`> You mean "#define SIG_INTERRUPT SIGUSR1"?
`>
`> I tried this, but TestScript ./HelloWorldApp.java never ends.
`>
`> I also tried "#define SIG_INTERRUPT SIGIO", but GCTest failed.

Then I tried "#define SIG_INTERRUPT 32" and all regression tests
passed.

This solusion is specific to my environment and just for your
consideration.