[kaffe] CVS kaffe (dalibor): Made kjc work again on m68k

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Wed Aug 18 18:33:05 PDT 2004

Hi,

So this is the result of regression test for m68k/netbsd/jit3.

================================
20 of 144 tests failed
Please report to kaffe at kaffe.org
================================

It is much better than before!!!

And failed tests are

DoublePrint.java		DoubleComp.java
divtest.java			InternHog.java
WaitTest.java			ProcessTest.java
SoTimeout.java			LineNumberReaderTest.java
LostTrampolineFrame.java	InetSocketAddressTest.java
GCTest.java			ExceptionInInitializerTest.java
ProcessClassStop.java		ProcessClassLockTest.java
ExecTest.java			InterfaceSuperClass.java
ImplementClass.java		FieldErrors.java
MethodErrors.java		CatchDeath.java

But, 'InternHog' and 'GCTest' are failed by timeout (killed by sanity
cleanup process for 5 minutes deadline), and I hope they may be ok
with longer timeout.

For 'InterfaceSuperClass' I see
  error compiling:
  ../../../kaffe-snap-040812/test/regression/InterfaceSuperClass.java:2: error:Cannot find class "ClassToInterface" [JLS 8]

I remember this error with some other platform but don't remember
exactly with which. Similar errors were found for 'ImplementClass',
'FieldErrors' and 'MethodErrors'.

Kiyo